Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nautical Newbies at J.Crew Factory

nautical j.crew factory

 Details



I'm loving the nautical new arrivals at J.Crew Factory!  I admit, I'm a total beach girl and I fall in love with ANYTHING nautical! Anchors, starfish, blue & white stripes...sign me up!  J.Crew Factory is having 30% off all their new arrivals until the end of the day!  Which ones are you planning on buying?  I've definitely got my eye on the sequins anchor top and the Edin sandals! Ah-dorable!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Girl, we are too much alike! My post tomorrow is going to be nautical-themed, too! I have always been obsessed, but even more so now that I am in lake house-mode! Loving all your picks!!! I really want those shorts, earrings and sandals!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Meghan, we really are twins! Thinking I need to make a stop at the factory this weekend!
      xox

      Delete
  2. I did some major damage at J.Crew this weekend and snagged those anchor shorts! So cute!

    xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete