Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Transition into Spring

Details

Linen Shirt // Jeans // Necklace // Bracelets // Purse // Wedges // Lipstick // Nail Polish


Today is the first day of spring! I'm so excited, even though we still have snow in New York...ugh that darn groundhog was so WRONG! 
I think everyone around the area is eager for warmer weather to approach.  

When I saw J.Crew's Perfect Shirt in Linen, I swooned! I've always been a big fan of linen (even though it can be so pesky when it wrinkles) and am dying to get my hands on a few of these shirts for spring!

I've come across people who feel very differently about linen than I do...the pesky factor outweighs anything good.

What do you all think of linen?  Is it a yay or nay? 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i literally want every Jcrew necklace....love every single piece in this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I just can't take how spot on they are with every piece! If only I had all the money in the world :/ lol
      xox
      Renee

      Delete
  2. I have yet to wear any linen pieces, but the shirt in this post looks scrumptious! So I may have to change that ;)

    xo,
    Elissa
    sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love linen I just hate that it wrinkles so much!!! Such a fun spring look you put together!!! Love it!!! Hope warmer days come sooner than later for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this classy little outfit!!its so cute!! I am in love and that necklace oh lala!! Im a new follwer cant wait to see all your future fun outfits!
    XOXO
    im havinga giveaway on the blog you should check it out!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the looks of linen when it's crisp, but when it wrinkles... forget it!

    ReplyDelete