Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mint & Navy

Hi darlings! 
The color mint and I have always been friends, but lately we've been best friends.  I know mint is the "hot color" of the season, so it hasn't been too challenging to find in stores.  The color is exploding in stores all over and I've seen it styled a variety of fun ways.  
I especially love mint paired with navy.  It's classic!  Add a pop of coral or pink and I'm in Heaven!






Outfit Details
Jeans // Target Lace Top (sold out) similar style here // Blazer Valerie Bertinelli via TJMaxx similar style here // Flats // Kate Spade Bracelet  // J.Crew Beaded Rose Necklace (sold out) similar style here // J.Crew Clutch (last season) similar style here 




 Shout out to my mom for taking these lovely pictures of me!

Are you as obsessed with mint as I am?  Tell me your favorite colors to pair it with!

Linking up with:
Coffee Beans and Bobby PinsFace It CatalogBecause Shanna Said SoFashion and Beauty FindsStyle ElixirReal Girl GlamThe Pleated Poppy
Sorry the list is so long!  I'm catching up on my link parties!

Follow on Bloglovin
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I am convinced that mint is the new neutral for spring. It goes with everything! You look great, I love the mint, navy and splash of coral.
    Hailey
    Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! You're so sweet! Yes, mint is totally neutral this year ;)

      Delete
  2. i am loving the colour combos here, the necklace is so beautiful and striking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. Not sure why I haven't paired navy with my mint skinnies yet! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I pair navy with pretty much anything! It's such a classic neutral base:)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this!! Mint, navy, and coral and my favorite colors! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me back!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. i love love love mint and navy together!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The mint, navy, pink and that necklace...it's perfection! Visiting from the Random Wednesday link up today ;)

    xo

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I can definitely see this outfit being on repeat! :)

      Delete
  7. Love this look on you! I love those flats, I love mint, and I love that necklace. The combo is so beautiful!

    xo, Jessica
    xolovelovelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mint pants is gorgeous! I love it with the top :) Great style!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this look...perfect color combo! Thanks for linking up with us this week :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete