Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Steal Vs. Splurge: Steal Worthy Items!

I went out browsing Forever 21 yesterday looking for the adorable elephant bangle that I posted here.  Sadly, I had no luck finding that cute bangle!  I don't know if every F21 is the same, but my store is always a mess! I mean, the jewelry section literally looks ransacked! I looked in the unkempt bins 2 to 3 times hoping that darn bracelet would jump out at me.  So sad!  I know I can just order it online, but something about paying $6 in shipping for a $5 item really bothers me!! 
Sigh!
Anyway, while I was crying over the elephant bracelet on my way out of the store I ran into a rack of these J.Crew eyelet tank lookalikes!  Yup, you guessed it...I got one in every color. Navy, white and mint by the way! I had been eyeing the white one for awhile now and almost purchased it while it was on 30% off, but something stopped me! Must have been my credit card fairy :) hehe!
It gives me so much pleasure to be able to purchase 3 of these for the price of 1 at J.Crew! 
like this, buy that
Details

J.Crew printed tank / F21 Top / J.Crew lined jacket / J.Crew bleached shorts / Forever 21 shorts / Dressbarn Blazer



On Friday, I posted about Old Navy's fabulous deals on shorts because, let's be honest, who wants to spend a fortune on something you can only wear 2-3 months out of the year?!  Yesterday I wore my J.Crew polka dot shorts that I just adore!!  I was fortunate to find these for an amazing sale price, but these cute lookalikes at Forever 21 are definitely a close match.  

Now, this might sound a bit crazy to you...and it did to me at first too, but a good friend has told me that...get this...DRESSBARN has cute clothes!!
I don't know about you, but when I think of Dressbarn, I think of clothing my grandma would wear.  Haha, sorry Grandma!
I am going to admit this on the record now...Dressbarn does have some cute clothes!!  I am yet to go into a store and check out the goods, but I have seen numerous cute dresses on my friend! The type that you are compelled to stop and ask, "Where did you find that fabulous dress"!? It feels like a lil inside secret to awesome clothes at great prices, right?!
Well, if this blazer doesn't say it all about Dressbarn, I don't know what will!  At just $41, this steal is so worthy of my approval! :)

Have a happy Wednesday and thanks for reading!!
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The jewelry section in my F21 is always a mess too, but I will check on the bracelet for you the next time I'm there. And who would've thought Dress Barn would have such an adorable blazer?! I am going to have to see if I can find one nearby now, lol. Great finds!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany!! So happy you were able to find the elephant bracelet!! I'm super duper excited to get it! You're the sweetest!!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Cute finds, Renee! Would never have guessed about Dress Barn! Will have to check one out! My F21 is also crazy! However, there is one a bit further away that is always clean and organized. I prefer to go there, but it's kind of out of the way. I will be checking for that elephant bracelet for you also!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meghan!! I know, Dressbarn, of all places!! I'm super shocked, but so thrilled because I've wanted this blazer forever, but wasn't about to spend close to $200 on it!
      xox

      Delete