Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stripes Galore!

I might have been a wee bit stripe happy with this outfit...but I LOVE it! :) 

 I love little gifts for no reason, and I was so thrilled when my mom surprised me with the J.Crew Factory pink and navy bangle last weekend.  I had been eyeing it for quite awhile now and was waiting for the perfect outfit to pair it with.  Does my mom know me well, or what?! Thanks mom!! :)

 Outfit Details
Dress (exact) | Chain Bracelet (exact)| Crystal Bracelet (similar) |Bangle (similar) | Necklace (exact)| Purse (exact)| Shoes (similar)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER TO WIN THE GLAMOUR ME JEWELS SABRINA BRACELET IN MINT! ENTER BELOW:)



xoxo

5 comments:

  1. That Kate Spade bag is the most fabulous bag I have ever laid eyes on! And I love your mix of navy and pink! Be blessed! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! It was on sale for nearly half off! It was a no-brainer! :)
      xox

      Delete
  2. I second Susan... that Kate Spade bag is to die for. Such a cute outfit!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Lauren! It was love at first sight! I've always been a huge fan of green...add stripes to that and I'm in heaven!
      xox

      Delete
  3. I love the pops of color in your accessories, pretty as always! Thanks for linking up with us :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete