Friday, August 2, 2013

Skirting Around!

August is always the time of year when I begin to think about fall fashion and looks that inspire me for going back to work.  I've fallen in love with everything J.Crew Factory for the season.  
skirting around
Outfit Details

J.Crew long sleeve button shirt / J.Crew Pom pom sweater / J. Crew Neck tie / J.crew Long skirt / J. Crew Long skirt / J. Crew Long skirt / Kate Spade high heels / J.Crew high heel pumps / High heel pumps / Yves Saint Laurent green leather handbag / Henri Bendel crossbody purse / Karen Millen / J.Crew necklacej crew jewelry / Kate Spade j crew earrings / J.Crew stud earrings / Kate Spade stud earrings /  j crew jewelry /  j crew bracelet

Their skirts are so darling!  Not to mention the adorable pom pom sweater and highly sought after puffer vests!! Don't worry, if you haven't placed an order for your puffer vest and noticed they're not online anymore, rest assured they will be back online after the 40% off sale! Phew, I know, you can now sleep easy! ;)

It's no surprise that navy is one of my favorite colors, but I'm in love with incorporating emerald into my wardrobe for fall.  Jewel tones will definitely be making an appearance in my closet!

Have you checked out the factory store lately?  What are you in love with?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment