Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shades of Red & Blue

Coral and turquoise are of one of my favorite color combinations for the spring/summer.  They classically compliment each other and inspire many of my outfits.  
Outfit Details

I am lusting over this chambray school boy blazer from J.Crew.  My thoughts...great investment piece for spring and summer.  Have to have it!



Get the Look for Less at Target!  I spotted a very similar look-a-like for a steal!
$34.99

Would you splurge or steal with this chambray blazer?
Have a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I going with steal if it looks good. On my way to Target now. Thanks for the tip and Love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Let me know how it fits! :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with everything you posted!! Coral and turquoise are two of my fave colors both individually and combined. I typically would splurge on a blazer, as they tend to be good investment pieces. However, I *may* steal on this one just based on purchases I have already made for spring and other items I am wanting. We will see! Definitely need to check it out in person! Thanks for the great look for less find!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan!! Let me know how it fits! I agree with blazers being investment pieces. I would wear this ALL THE TIME in spring and summer!
      xox

      Delete
  3. I totally bought that Target blazer a few weeks ago and blogged about it yesterday! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGOSH!! I need to go check out your blog ASAP. What's the name of your blog? Soo...you decided to steal! Dying to see pics of you in the blazer now! :)
      xox

      Delete
  4. I absolutely loveeee the Blythe blouse... I've been lusting for it for so long, but it's so much $$$! Sadness haha ;)

    ReplyDelete