Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friday Finds...at Express!

When I was in high school, Express was practically the only store I ever shopped in.  But in the last few years, Express and I have parted ways.  Every time I would stop in there, I would walk out empty handed and deflated.  I began to wonder if it was me changing my style, or if the store wasn't keeping up with current styles and trends.  But still, I kept my Express credit card (against my husband's wishes) and would every so often browse through their store or catalog that came in the mail hoping to see something that would jump out at me.  Well it finally did and I was seriously impressed!  In my opinion, Express stepped it up a notch for this season and I'm just dying to pop into the store and try on some of these lovelies...
Details
1~2~3~4~5~6
  
Not to mention that everything there is very affordable and they are currently having a sale until Sunday where you get $25 off for every $100 you spend! And the leggings posted above are buy one, get one 50% off! This promo is too good to be true! I will be checking out Express ASAP!


Do you shop at Express?  Which of these items would you like to snag?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Just stubbled on your blog. So cute! Want to follow eachother?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express was definitely THE place to shop in high school for me, too. Everything I owned was basically from there. I have not shopped there in years! I attributed it mainly my style changing as well as just growing older, but I am LOVING your picks!! All of them! I am going to have to check out their stuff this season! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's kinda sad when a store you loved so much disappoints you. I guess after awhile I stopped expecting to like anything, but now here's to hoping I like these items as much in person as I do online!!:)
      Xox

      Delete