Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Finds : C.Wonder

c.wonder friday finds
Details

I don't know what it is about nautical attire, flare, decor, and bling, but I'm totally smitten every time I see nautical newbies.  I suppose it reminds me of summer, the beach and sand in my toes...oh yea, and a drink in my hand (with one of those little umbrella thingy s!)

C.Wonder is one of those stores that I ADORE every time I enter, and yet find myself forgetting to go in there to take a peek. 

Why is that?
...Hmmm

Note to self- pop into C.Wonder this weekend!

What are your weekend plans? Will you be popping into C.Wonder as well?



Follow on Bloglovin
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! I'm starting to love the cork trend a lot more these days.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete