Thursday, May 9, 2013

Head to Toe Target



 Outfit Details
Navy Lace Dress Target (sold out) Similar Style Here // Target Blazer // Target Wedges // Anchor necklace // Bracelet from Groopdealz Similar Style Here //J.Crew Factory Clutch // Navy Bangle- Kate Spade (old) // Yellow Bangle -J.Crew (old)




As I was putting together this outfit, I realized that every piece of clothing I had on, including my shoes were from Target!  

I'm not ashamed to say it...

...I love Target!

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it ;)



(quoting this movie never gets old)

The best part about this whole outfit being from Target is the price...duh! :)
This whole look cost me under $100 (excluding the leather clutch).
Wowzers...what a steal!


Follow on Bloglovin

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you! In Love with Target and often buy entire outfits from there. Love this dress, looks great.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete