Friday, July 19, 2013

Navy & Hot Pink!

Our second wedding this weekend was my husband's cousin's wedding,  so he was a groomsman in their wedding party.  Poor guy should not have had so much to drink at wedding # 1 haha :)
  
Since wedding # 2 was a family wedding, I decided to dress more reserved and chose this navy eyelet A-line dress from Macy's. Of course I still spruced it up with my hot pink Mari sandals!    

Outfit for wedding # 2
(Sorry for the quality of my iphone pictures! Click on dress link to get see a clearer picture of dress.)
Outfit Details

The bride did a top notch job with organizing the wedding!  Not one detail was left unnoticed.  I, myself, am obsessed with the little details in a wedding.  From the flowers to the linens to the place cards and menu, everything was executed impeccably.




 Bobble head cake toppers!!! Too stinkin' cute for words!

 What a gorgeous view that room was on July 14th!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment