Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling Fall!

I found these adorable chartreuse Hunter boots on sale a few weeks ago and have been creating many outfits in my head ever since.  These are my very first pair of Hunters EVER! I know, crazy, but I never was able to part with the money for a pair of rain boots.  When I found these chartreuse Hunters for $80, I knew they had to be mine!  Not only is it one of my all time favorite colors, but I adore saying the word "chartreuse."  
It's fun...try it! :)
Fall 1


J.Crew Factory Silk shirt / J.Crew Factory Clutch / J.Crew high waisted jeans / J.Crew flower necklace / Stella & Dot dot jewelry / Stella & Dot feather earrings / Bow Ring Gold jewellery / Witchery round sunglasses / Essie nail color

Warm, fall colors are perfectly complementing to these Hunters for the season.  

Do you own a pair of Hunter boots?  
If you're like me and unwilling to spend $150 on them full price, head on over to Nordstrom Rack.  They periodically get them in in a variety of fun colors!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! I have been searching for the best color of Hunter boots and this may be it (other than the hot pink). Have you seen the Joules boots? They have some great patterned styles! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I just love this color...always have! I have not seen the Joules boots...def will look into them! Thanks for the tip!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I have those boots in the same exact color. I love everything you posted! It would be SUCH a cute outfit for fall. Pinning!
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Boot twins! I'm obsessed with this color...it goes with so much!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love this color! I bought my first pair of Hunter boots in red last year and have not regretted it! I say first pair, as living in the Pacific Northwest I can see having a couple of pairs! They are so awesome. Love your color!

    ReplyDelete