Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wish List Wednesday!

Puffer vests in EVERY COLOR!!
There has been a frenzy the last few weeks over J.Crew Factory bringing back the puffer vests from last season's retail store, particularly the herringbone puffer, which I've adored all last season and will continue to adore this season.  As a matter of fact, it's been sitting in my closet all summer feeling very lonely in there...I think I'll need to schedule a wearing soon! :)

What I love about the puffer vest is it's versatility and comfort level.  It wears well with plaid, stripes, polka dots,  sweaters, turtlenecks, t-shirts!  I could go on...
I don't only wear my puffer with jeans, but I'll wear it to work with cords or pixie pants.  Speaking of work, I am officially back to school today for teacher orientation.  Sigh:/ Summer is too quick!

vest 3


Woolrich long sleeve shirt / Puffy vest / Ted Baker / Flat shoes / Kate Spade cross body handbag / Carolee pearl jewelry / Juliet & Company pearl jewelry
vest 2
Vest 1


These vests are staples in my closet...I'm working on having one in every color! :) 
Which look is your favorite?  I just can't decide!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment