Monday, August 26, 2013

Leopard Love!

I've always been a huge fan of Gap clothing.  They are always comfortable, affordable and fashionable.  Their 2013 fall line is adorable, as always...they never disappoint me.  
As I was browsing, I came across this gorgeous 100% leather leopard print fold over clutch...so similar to the coveted clutch from Clare Vivier, but of course at a much more affordable price.  $49.99! 
Per usual, I ordered this ASAP, especially since they were having a 20% off promo this weekend.  It will be a great addition to my wardrobe this fall and for many seasons to come!

On a different note, I'm officially back to school with the kiddies today.  Summer really flew by, but I'm embracing the cooler weather and really excited to teach 3rd grade this year!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am leopard obsessed! I'm SO glad it's back "in!"

    Lauren<3
    modern1modesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete